Archive Box Removal & Destruction Service
The mess of outdated files and documents in your office is stressing you out. You don’t have the time or money to get it all organised, but you’ve been told that if you don’t, your business assets are at risk. DestroyR can help cater for all of your archive box removal and destruction requirements.
You want to protect your customers’ information, but you don’t have the time or resources to destroy documents yourself
DestroyR makes it easy for you to secure your customer’s information by taking care of document destruction for you. Our secure shredding service ensures that all of your client’s confidential material is destroyed in a timely and convenient manner.
With our smart scheduling system, we’ll pick up and destroy your client’s documents at the frequency that works best for you. Let us take away the hassle of document destruction so you can focus on running your business.
When it comes to disposing of old documents, there is no room for error
If you’re not using a secure and licensed disposal company, you risk losing your business’s sensitive information. In the past, confidential documents have been found in second-hand furniture or even in landfills! How would you feel if someone read your private emails, access to accounts or contracts? And how about your customers’ details? Just imagine what could happen…
DestroyR Secure Shredding provides secure document destruction across Northern New South Wales, Brisbane and all of Queensland. We can provide a fully compliant service that ensures that your documents are completely destroyed and minimise the risk’s of identity theft.
Archive Box Removals
Are you in need of a secure archive box destruction service? Information is power, and your personal or company data can be used to cause you harm in the wrong hands. Having your old documentation legally and securely destroyed is of the utmost importance to ensure that your information remains private and confidential.
Some reasons why a private person or a company may choose to have documents or archive boxes containing documents destroyed include:
- Technology has made physical documentation largely irrelevant. If your company has moved onto the cloud or another technological management solution, your documentation will have been copied to, and securely stored onto your new management system, making it unnecessary to keep hard copies.
- Some industries are required to keep records for prescribed amounts of time. Once this time lapses, you need a safe way to dispose of documentation without compromising any sensitive information.
Get a Free Quote
You should never, ever use a garbage disposal or trash can to dispose of sensitive documents. If you don’t need them anymore, why not destroy them? DestroyR can take care of all your secure paper shredding needs. We make sure that your personal information is kept safe and out of the hands of identity thieves. At DestroyR we have a wide range of affordable services to suit every budget and business size. We also offer a mobile shredding service so you can have a secure shredder on site at any time!
We provide secure document shredding to individuals and businesses with documented data that they want to get rid of without running the risk of data falling into the hands of a third party who may use the information illicitly. Here are some of the ways that we ensure the protection of your confidential information in a way that also preserves environmental sustainability:
- ISO accredited. Three international standards govern our organisation’s operations. The first is the ISO 9001, which guides us on how to improve the quality of our services. We continuously look for ways to enhance our processes so that our customers are consistently satisfied.
- We also comply with the occupational health and safety management system, ISO 45001, so that we’re aligned with industry best practices to create a safe work environment and prevent work-related injuries.
We also adhere to the Privacy Act, which outlines who must comply with this legislation and what their obligations are. For example, government and officeholders as well as organisations that exceed a certain amount of turnover, hold health information, are contracted service providers for a Commonwealth contract, or are a credit reporting body fall under this law.
- Added security. We have fitted all our vehicles with cameras and GPS tracking so that you can watch the shredding take place for complete peace of mind.
- Environmentally friendly. Paper recycling is part of a closed-loop process: after the destruction of your documents, the shredded paper can convert into new products, such as toilet paper or paper towels.
DestroyR is an affordable and reliable paper shredding service for the South East Queensland & Northern NSW. Our team of dedicated professionals work around our customer’s requirements for paper shredding at a great price.
When it comes to business security, we take it seriously. That’s why we use the latest in secure shredding technology and processes to ensure that any sensitive information passing through our hands is completely protected from unauthorised viewing. We work with you to develop a customised plan that fits within your budget and makes sense for your home or business.
DestroyR’s Closed Loop Recycling Process helps to reduce the environmental impact of producing and disposing of manufacturing materials. In a closed loop recycling system, the “waste” products created during the manufacturing process are either re-used or recycled to make new products. This type of recycling minimises air pollution, land pollution and water pollution that can be caused by conventional open loop production methods.